Welcome to NWA Concrete Polishing
Located in Northwest Arkansas, NWA Concrete Polishing has been proudly serving Commercial, Industrial and Residential customers for more than 25 years.
The NWA Concrete Polishing Service Area Includes Bentonville, AR – Springdale, AR – Rogers, AR – Fayetteville, AR – Bella Vista, AR – Siloam Springs, AR – Eureka Springs, AR – Fort Smith, AR.
Finding a concrete polishing company in Northwest Arkansas is easy enough. Finding a concrete polishing company with the experience to take on any size job and still deliver quality polished concrete floors is the difficult part.
NWA Concrete Polishing has been trusted for over 25 years by some of the largest companies in the United States. Including Walmart, Bass Pro Shops, Sunbelt Rentals, Phillips 66, Ashley Furniture, Cabela’s, the University of Arkansas and more.
Give the concrete polishing experts a call and let us put our experience to work for you!
Find out more about our NWA Concrete Polishing Services. These floors are excellent in any environment. Put the polished concrete flooring professionals to work for you today.Read more →
Stained Polished Concrete
Find out more about our NWA Stained Concrete Polishing services and get the floor of your dreams. Polished and stained concrete floors are some of the most beautiful floors in the world. Contact Glossy Floors today.Read more →
Click here to learn more about our epoxy floors. The most unique floors in the world. No two floors are ever alike, so call Glossy Floors or schedule a bid request so we can give you one of the most beautiful floors in the world.Read more →
NWA Concrete Polishing
NWA Concrete Polishing Benefits:
- Cost Savings: Polished concrete is extremely inexpensive! The high cost of traditional flooring materials such as carpet, tile, VCT, and Laminate isn’t necessary when the original slab is going to be used as the finished floor surface.
- Resistant to high traffic areas: Unlike other flooring materials, polished floors will never fade. Even if stained, the stain will not fade, even under the heaviest of traffic. Our method of staining is a time-proven method that will stand the test of quality.
- Colors and designs: Polished concrete can be easily stained to match any existing decor. The design and color possibilities for your floors are endless. From simple colors to detailed borders, logos and designs. These particular concrete floors are only limited by imagination. We can also help design your flooring project… Just give us an idea as to what you’re looking for and we can give you tons of ideas!.
- Less maintenance/Longer service life: Polished concrete floors are not only easy to clean, they usually require only the occasional damp mopping. No wax is necessary in order to maintain the shine of your new floor! Polished concrete floors eliminate the need for waxes and coatings as well as the labor, time and expense to apply them. The glossy surface can also resist the usual marks left behind from forklift truck tires and the usual staining from oil and/or chemical spills.
- Resistant to moisture problems: Polished concrete floors, unlike epoxy, laminate and wood floors, allow the floor to appropriately breathe. It eliminates all the issues that may arise with other flooring materials that completely seal the concrete.
- High Lighting Reflectivity: This is very important for places like warehouses, office buildings, hotel floors, restaurant floors, and other public places that would like to project a brighter, cleaner, more professional image. Polished floors can also save energy by reducing the amount of artificial lighting required.
- Sustainable Flooring Alternative: You do not need any type of hazardous coatings or cleaners.
Polished Concrete Floors Are Versatile
Because polishing concrete is a step-by-step process, business owners and homeowners alike are able to choose the level of shine from satin to a very high gloss floor, whichever meets your maintenance and aesthetic requirements. This amount of versatility makes our concrete floors an excellent flooring option for a variety of places.
Some of the most common places you’ll find polished concrete floors include:
- Garage floors
- Living Rooms
- Pet Stores
- Retail stores
- Office buildings
- Car dealership showrooms
The Different Styles of Polished Concrete
Our stained/dyed polished concrete floor has more options than any other type of polished concrete floor. Not only is a stained/dyed floor beautiful, it is also one of the most cost-effective decorative flooring options available.
From logos to saw-cut patterns, stained/dyed polished concrete floors can get as detailed as the imagination. Take a look at our NWA Concrete Polishing Photos and you’ll see some of that imagination displayed.
Stained/Dyed polished concrete floors are an excellent way of making your polished concrete stand out above the crowd.
A high gloss polished concrete floor is by far the most popular floor we install. Many business and residential homeowners choose a high gloss polished concrete for its ease of maintenance and aesthetic beauty.
Our exposed aggregate polished concrete and stained/dyed polished concrete floors can be polished to a high gloss as well.
An exposed aggregate polished concrete floor is preferred by those who love the terrazzo look. It has high wear resistance like the high gloss gloss polished concrete. The major difference is the type of rock that exists in the concrete. If you know you’re going to want exposed aggregate polished concrete before the slab is poured, you can pretty much determine what the floor will look like. The picture above is shown with creek rock in the mix.