NWA Stained Concrete Polishing isn’t that much different in process than regular polished concrete. We are a Northwest Arkansas concrete polishing company proudly serving Northwest Arkansas for more than 25 years.
Stained polished concrete can turn a dull gray concrete slab into a beautiful work of art. Polished concrete has been around for decades, but has recently caught on as the Go-To floor for those looking for aesthetics, durability and cost savings.
Polished concrete is the most durable floor in the world, hands down!
Everyone likes the look of polished concrete, but stained polished concrete has both durability and aesthetics. The benefits of having polished concrete floors far outnumber the benefits of any other type of flooring option.
Stained polished concrete floors have become the perfect decorative concrete solution for interior floors because of its excellent value and what it delivers. Did we mention it’s aesthetically beautiful as well!
Be sure to have a look at our polished concrete image gallery.
NWA Stained Concrete Polishing Benefits:
- Cost Savings: Stained polished concrete is extremely inexpensive! The high cost of traditional flooring materials such as carpet, tile, VCT, and Laminate isn’t necessary when the original slab is going to be used as the finished floor surface.
- Resistant to high traffic areas: Unlike other flooring materials, stained polished concrete is UV resistant and will never fade. The stain will not fade, even under the heaviest of traffic. Our method of staining is a time-proven method that will stand the test of time.
- Colors and designs: Stained polished concrete can be easily stained to match any existing decor and the design and color possibilities for your floors are endless. From simple colors to detailed borders, logos and designs, these particular concrete floors are only limited by imagination. We can also help design your flooring project… Just give us an idea as to what you’re looking for and we can give you tons of ideas!.
- Less maintenance/Longer service life: Stained polished concrete floors are not only easy to clean, they usually require only the occasional damp mopping. No wax is necessary in order to maintain the shine of your new floor! Polished concrete floors eliminate the need for waxes and coatings as well as the labor, time and expense to apply them. The glossy surface can also resist the usual marks left behind from forklift truck tires and the usual staining from oil and/or chemical spills… Provided they’re cleaned in a timely manner.
- Resistant to moisture problems: Stained polished concrete floors, unlike epoxy, laminate and wood floors, allow the floor to appropriately breathe and eliminates all the issues that may arise with other flooring materials that completely seal the concrete.
- High Lighting Reflectivity: This is very important for places like warehouses, office buildings, hotel floors, restaurant floors, and other public places that would like to project a brighter, cleaner, more professional image. Polished floors can also save energy by reducing the amount of artificial lighting required.
- Sustainable Flooring Alternative: You do not need any type of hazardous coatings or cleaners.
Contact NWA Concrete Polishing
Stained Polished Concrete Floors Are Versatile
Because stained polished concrete is a step-by-step process, business owners and homeowners alike are able to choose the level of shine from satin to a very high gloss floor, whichever meets your maintenance and aesthetic requirements. This amount of versatility makes our concrete floors an excellent flooring option for a variety of places.
Some of the most common places you’ll find stained polished concrete floors include:
- Garage floors
- Living Rooms
- Pet Stores
- Retail stores
- Office buildings
- Car dealership showrooms
NWA Concrete Polishing
Serving Northwest Arkansas for more than 25 years.
Our services include:
Polished Concrete Floors
Stained Polished Concrete Floors
Polished Concrete Logos
We service commercial, industrial and residential customers in Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, and Texas.
NWA Concrete Polishing offers a 100% Price Match Guarantee. If one of our competitors is offering their services at a lower price for the same services, NWA Concrete Polishing will match that price. Just show us a written bid!
NWA Concrete Polishing is the premier concrete polishing company for Northwest Arkansas, including Bentonville, Arkansas, Rogers, Arkansas, Springdale, Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas, Fort Smith, Arkansas and Little Rock, Arkansas. We also proudly service customers in Southwest Missouri and Northeast Oklahoma. Your concrete polishing company.